Too bad ER is in its final season, I want to join the cast. I was paged to the OR today.
I ran upstairs (really I took the elevator) but its more exciting to run the stairs, put on my gown, booties, cap, and mask. All this to reboot a computer! I'm now in charge of IT problems at HRC and that means that when the OR staff can't get the computer to work they call me!
No, its not really very exciting but I do look cute in the scrub gown! And after all, what else matters?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Do you get to go in when they are working on people?
Do you get to go in when they are working on people?
It IS all about looking cute!
Yep, with the buzz saw and the cautery gun going in the background!
how very exciting for you! All I ever got to do was suction! But Dr. C would take it away from me cause I kept sucking up that hang down thing in the back!
Post a Comment