Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm Such a Follower

So I saw that Tara T is going to start adding recipes to her blog and that reminded me that I had a recipe that I should share too. Jill emailed me a chocolate crockpot cake recipe a few weeks ago. I couldn't find her email so I Googled it and found this recipe. I think it's the same thing that Jill sent me. I took it to a potluck at work and everyone loved it.

1 package Chocolate Fudge cake mix
1 4-serving size J-ELLO pudding mix
1 cup chocolate chips
4 eggs
1 cup water
3/4 cup oil
8 oz sour cream

Mix everything together and pour into a lightly greased Crock pot. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on low for 3 to 4 hours. Serve with ice cream or CoolWhip.

3 comments:

Ellie said...

Does it turn out to be cake like or is it goopey?

'Manda said...

Its a cake texture, quite moist but not goopey at all. I recommend it.

Tara said...

If you eat it hot and with ice cream it tastes a lot like the Molten Chocolate Lava Cake at Chilis